Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Medical Intuitive Carmel Bell Announces New Book: Reveals Amazing Story of Dying for 47 Minutes

In February 2009 Melbourne-based medical intuitive Carmel Bell suffered a cardiac arrest and died for 47 minutes. She is now working on a book, Light-Storm: Energy to Save Your Life. In the book Carmel reveals what happened when she died, and how she used an amazing energy called Metatronic Level Energy to heal and recover, shocking her doctors.

Sometimes the impossible is possible. Because Carmel was "dead" for 47 minutes, no one expected her to recover her health. However, not only is Carmel now almost completely back to the person she was before, she is well enough to continue her busy practice as a medical intuitive, and to write a book of her experiences.

Why a book? Carmel says: "I woke up out of my physical body immediately after my cardiac arrest, and realized I was dead. I was completely aware of my body lying on the bed, and of paramedics working on me. Simultaneously, I was also aware of heaven and of speaking to Jesus. In the book, I want to tell the story of my conversation with Jesus. I also want to introduce readers to life energy, and to Metatronic Level Energy -- the energy I used to heal myself."

Carmel's story seems unbelievable, but it's true. She garnered media attention from Channel Nine News in June 2009, when her story led the news.

Carmel is looking for a publisher for Light-Storm: Energy to Save Your Life. In the book, Carmel tells the complete story of her Near Death Experience, her conversation with Jesus, and also teaches readers how to heal their own challenges with Metatronic Level Energy. The aim of the book is to show readers that they can travel from illness (even serious illness) to wellness, and can change their experience of life from unhappiness to happiness.

Each chapter of the book includes energy exercises, to help readers to both discover their own energy, and to use it to heal. The exercises are simple, yet effective. Readers will learn techniques they can use every day.

About Carmel Bell
Carmel Bell is a Consulting Quantum Medical Intuitive. She is the founder and President of the Australian Medical Intuitives Association (AMIA) and has been a healer for 25 years.

1 comment:

  1. My brother Ken who suffers with MND has had an appointment recently with you and he found you to be helpful and positive. many thanks for taking time to see him and encourage him in his healing.
    Thel

    ReplyDelete